Interested in one-on-one nutrition counseling? Let’s work together!
I specialize in family and general nutrition. I take an intuitive eating, non-diet approach and can help you:
- Improve your own nutrition
- Let go of diet culture
- Learn how to feed picky eaters
- Learn how to nourish your growing tween or teen
- Learn how to fuel for sports or recreational exercise
- Teach your college student how to eat well while at school
The first session (currently virtual) lasts about an hour and includes a review of your health history and nutrition concerns, an analysis of a 3-day food record, and individualized recommendations. Together we will also come up with goals and an accountability and follow-up plan as needed.
Schedule a free mini phone consult to see if working with me will be the right fit for you. You can also message me via email, Facebook, or Instagram.
Note, at this time I don’t accept insurance. However, this allows me more flexibility with our sessions, including the reason, the length, and the frequency.
Cooking Classes and Lunch & Learns
I’m also available for (currently virtually) cooking classes and lunch and learns! This is perfect for individuals who want 1:1 guidance in the kitchen and for groups looking to learn some of my go-to hälsa recipes. A lunch and learn generally incorporates a cooking demo or sample foods.
Cooking classes are generally 2-3 hours long. Cooking demos and lunch and learns are generally 1 hour long.
Sample Lunch and Learn Topics Include:
- Family Eating: End the Mealtime Battles
- Feeding Your Growing Adolescent
- Getting Started with Intuitive Eating
- The Importance of Omega-3’s
- The Role of Probiotics and Prebiotics
- Plant-Forward Eating
Interested in something else? Let me know and we can discuss!
Please contact me at maria@halsanutrition dot com for more information.