Cardamom Hemp Granola
This heart-healthy cardamom hemp granola is made with olive oil and low in sugar. Make a batch and keep it on hand for topping yogurt, kefir, smoothies, or donut apples.
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats certified gluten-free if needed
- 1/2 cup raw almonds, chopped
- 1/3 cup hemp hearts
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons avocado, grapeseed, or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 280 degrees F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, combine oats through salt and mix with a wooden spoon.
In a small prep bowl, combine maple syrup, oil, and vanilla extract. Add to the oat mixture and stir until well combined.
Transfer oat mixture to the baking sheet. Spread out evenly and then bake in the oven for about 35 minutes, until golden brown and fragrant.
Let cool and then transfer to an airtight container. Enjoy!